Hunter Mini Weather Station (MWS)
- Ensuring efficient irrigation means being prepared for changing weather. The Hunter Mini-Weather Station helps system operators be as prepared as possible by combining each of Hunter's different sensor devices in a single convenient unit.
- The Mini-Clik rain sensor shuts down irrigation off in a storm and keeps them off, automatically compensating for the amount of rainfall that occurred.
- The Wind-Clik shuts off systems during periods of high wind and automatically resets the system when conditions are more favorable. Attaching to the controller with just two wires, the Mini-Weather Station is easy to install and ready to go to work ensuring efficient watering even during drastic weather changes
- Easily install on any automatic irrigation system
- Choose the wind speed most effective for your area
- Compact sensor that monitors wind, rain, and shuts the irrigation system off as weather conditions require
- Installs easily on automatic irrigation system
- Set wind speed shutdown from 12 to 35 mph
- Set rain shutdown from 3 mm to 25 mm of rainfall
- Warranty period: 5 years.
Does not contain the freeze Sensor
Click for Product Brochure