Rain Bird Micro Drip Line
Rain Bird 6mm dripline is the newest evolution in dripline offered by one of the leading brands in the irrigation industry. It is now the most flexible and kink-resistant option in the open market. Ideal for irrigating pots, planters, and container gardens..
The Rain Bird 6mm dripline has specifically been designed with outstanding flexibility ans i ideal for irrigating narrow and tight planting areas without the need for additional barbed fittings. Brown coloured tubing makes it practically invisible under mulch or on the ground. Patented pressure compensating dripper assures even distribution.
This dripline has an unmatched clog-resistance through built-in filtration and two outlet holes. and dual layer construction for unmatched resistance to chemicals, algae and UV damage.
- 10 to 40 psi (0.7 to 2.7 bar)
- Flow rate at 30 psi (2.0 bar): 0.8gph (3.0 l/h)
- Required filtration: 200 mesh (75 micron)
- Outside diameter: 0.250" (6 mm)
- Inside diameter: 0.170" (4 mm)
- Wall thickness: 0.040" (1 mm)
- Spacing: 6" or 12" (15.25 cm and 30.5 cm)
- Length: 100' (30.5 m) coils