The ESP-TM2 irrigation controller is the perfect option for basic residential solutions. Building upon Rain Bird’s legacy of The Intelligent Use of Water®, this controller offers simple water saving features that you will actually use.
With the flexibility of 3 programs and 4 start times available per program, you can tailor your watering schedule to your landscape’s needs.
The ESP-TM2 provides the Extra Simple Programming interface you are familiar with in a controller that is built to last!
Best of all, you can upgrade the ESP-TM2 into a WiFi-enabled controller by simply installing a new LNK WiFi Module, without having to replace the entire unit.
Make your controller SMART with EPA WaterSense certification by adding the LNK WiFi module and a WR2 rain sensor.
- Upgradeable for WiFi-based remote monitoring and control via iOS and Android mobile devices (with LNK WiFi Module sold separately)
- Internet-based weather information can be used to make daily adjustments to the irrigation schedule, saving up to 30% in water (with LNK WiFi Module sold separately)
- 4, 6, 8, and 12 station models to meet small or large residential irrigation needs
- Set Permanent Days Off per program to ensure watering never occurs on days when maintenance crews are on site (for Odd/Even/ Cyclic schedules)
- Easy to install indoors or outdoors with pre-installed power cord
- Quick programming in just 3 steps for ease of setup
- 3 available programs with up to 4 start times for each program to meet the needs of varied landscapes
- One-touch manual watering capability for ease of use
- Large back-lit LCD display for improved visibility in low-light and direct sun conditions
- Contractor Default™ allows you to easily save and restore your custom schedule
- Delay Watering up to 14 days and automatically resume watering after the set delay has elapsed
- Bypass Rain Sensor for any station gives you the ability to customize which stations react to a rain sensor
- Seasonal Adjust by program allows you to easily reduce or increase watering by program
- Operating Temperature: Up to 149°F (65°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 150°F (66°C)
- Operating Humidity: 95% max @ 50°F to 120°F (10°C to 49°C) non-condensing environment
- Input required: 120V∿, 60Hz, 0.3A (International models: 230V∿, 50Hz, 0.136A)
- Output: 24V∿, 60Hz, 1.0A (International models: 24V∿, 50-60Hz, 1.0A)
- Master Valve/Pump Start Relay
- External battery back-up not required. Nonvolatile memory permanently saves the current programming and a 10 year life lithium battery maintains the controllers time and date during power outages
- 230V Models: CE [European Union], IP24, RCM [Australia and New Zealand], IRAM [Argentina], EAC [Eurasian Economic Union], ICASA [South Africa], CMAC [Moldova], Kvalitet [Serbia], UkrSEPRO [Ukraine]
- Width: 7.92 in. (20.1 cm)
- Height: 7.86 in. (20.0 cm)
- Depth: 3.51 in. (9.0 cm)