Hunter ACC2 Decoder Controller
Powerful. Intelligent. Flexible. Hunter’s new ACC2 controller delivers advanced water management to meet the demands of large-scale commercial projects.
The ACC2 Decoder controller is specifically designed to manage Hunter ICD decoders on large projects, and is expandable to 225 stations. The controller offers extreme flexibility, with 32 independent programs, 10 start times, and a variety of overlapping, stacking, and management configurations.
The powerful Flow Manager takes full advantage of sophisticated irrigation designs, watering as much as possible in the shortest possible amount of time —up to 20 simultaneous solenoids.
The all-new design features a full-color LED display in a reversible facepack that operates all functions in either position, making field service a breeze. Finally, advanced features such as Flow Monitoring deliver fast diagnostics of abnormal flow conditions and accurate histories for up to six flow zones.
For the ultimate reliability in large-scale commercial irrigation management, the ACC2 Decoder controller is second to none.
- Number of stations: 75 to 225
- Type: Modular Decoder
- Enclosure: Outdoor Metal, stainless steel, plastic pedestal
- Full-colour, high-resolution backlit display (reversible)
- Independant programs - 32
- Start times per program - 10
- Station run times: 15 seconds to 12 hours
- Optional Wi-Fi Interface
- Real-time flow monitoring (up to 6 flow meters and flow zones)
- Up to 6 Pump/Master Valve outputs, normally open or normally closed
- Flow Managment (runs flow zones to specified capacity)
- Monthly flow budgeting
- Built-in Solar Sync® logic/Solar Sync Delay feature
- SD Card Updates and Log Storage
- 12 selectable languages
Three two-wire paths per output module
Up to 10,000 ft/3 km on 14 AWG/2 mm2 wire
Up to 15,000 ft/4.5 km on 12 AWG/3.3mm2 wire
Replaceable automotive fuses included in each output module
P/MV and flow sensor assignments either locally or via two-wire path
Decoder inventory and update via two-wire path
Wire Test Mode for field diagnostics
ICD-HP wireless programmer compatible
Operates all Hunter ICD Decoders
Transformer input: 120/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Max AC current draw: 120 VAC, 2 A/230 VAC, 1A
Transformer output: 24 VAC, 3 A
P/MV outputs (24 VAC): Up to 6; 3 dedicated outputs with optional assignment to decoders.
Simultaneous program operation: Up to 30 (20 per output module)
Sensor inputs: 3 Clik, 1 Solar Sync, and 6 Flow sensors
CE, UL, c-UL, RCM, FCC
Metal wall mount (includes stainless): IP44
Plastic pedestal: IP24