Unidelta compression fittings in polypropylene ensure a perfect hydraulic seal in pressurised distribution systems.
The joining system consists of linking the polyethylene pipe by a clamping ring that surrounds and grips the pipe after the blue nut has been tightened.
Their technical features make Unidelta compression fittings extremely easy and rapid to install.
The range offers diameters from 16mm to 110mm with 16 bar nominal pressure.
- Lock Nut: Blue Polypropylene
- Body: Black Polypropylene
- Split Ring: White Acetal Resin
- 'O' Ring: Nitrile Rubber
- Maximum Working Temperature: 80°C / 176°F
- Maximum Working Pressure: 16 Atm. / 240psi
- WRAS Approved