Hunter Quick Fit
Hunter’s HQ Quick-Coupling Valves are innovative, high-value products designed specifically for projects that require quick water access while maintaining in-ground durability and vandal resistance. Our HQs are engineered to endure many years of daily use and designed for maximum reliability. With heavy-duty red brass and stainless steel construction, all HQs feature our TuffTop™ spring-loaded locking or non-locking covers. The unique WingThing™ models feature anti-rotation stabilizers for added vandal-resistance and operational durability. One-piece and two-piece models are available. The two-piece body design allows field maintenance of the valve’s upper seal without depressurizing the irrigation system. All locking cover models have a purple cover option making them suitable for use on reclaimed water projects. All models are configured for retrocompatibility with the popular brands installed over the years. HQ–the Hunter-tough quick-coupler product line.100% Interchangeable with Rain Bird®, Toro®, and Buckner®
- Red brass and stainless steel construction
- TuffTop™ thermoplastic locking and non-locking covers
- Optional WingThing™ stabilization and acme key connection
- Stainless steel lug on 1" and 1-1/4" keys
- Spring-loaded covers with stainless steel springs for positive closing and protection of valve’s sealing components
- Available in 3/4" & 1"