Hansen Nylon Threaded Fittings
After the success of the Hansen Polyethylene Pipe Fittings, Hansen Products decided to design and manufacture a range of True Fit Threaded Pipe Fittings as there was a high demand for non-metallic threaded fittings. The Hansen range of True Fit Threaded Fittings is one of the largest ranges of durable, high strength, commercial quality Threaded Pipe Fittings in the Southern Hemisphere with over 250 products in the range.
- Largest range of durable, high strength, commercial quality Threaded Pipe Fittings in the Southern Hemisphere
- Precision Heavy Duty Tapered Threads give a Strong Reliable Seal
- Manufactured from a Raw Material Approved For Use With Potable (drinkable) Water
- Manufactured from High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon giving a Weather, Termite, Fungi & Bacteria Resistant
- Common Applications Include Horticultural, Agricultural, Irrigation, Marine & Plumbing
- Material strong enough to minimise potential cross threading
- WRAS - Approval for use with potable (drinkable) water as they will not leach contaminants into the water.
- Suitable for use above or below ground in varying operating pressures and temperatures
- Strong, Lightweight and Compact
- Available in a variety of thread combinations and connections
- New Zealand Made
Up To 2" 16 Bar Rated
Up To 3-4" 10 Bar Rate
|Approved in sizes 6mm to 100mm (1/8" to 4")|