- Pressure compensated range: 0.4-2.5 bar
- Maximum system pressure: 2.5 bar
- Recommended filtration: 130 microns / 120 mesh
- Dripperline OD (outside diameter): 16.6 mm
- Dripperline ID (inside diameter): 14.2 mm
- Coil length: 25, 100
Features & Benefits
- Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range
- 100% uniformity of. water and nutrient distribution along laterals.
- Continuous self-flushing dripper design
- Flushes debris as it is detected throughout operation, and not only at the beginning or end of a cycle; this ensures uninterrupted dripper operation.
- Anti-siphon mechanism
- Anti-siphon mechanism prevents contaminants from being drawn into the dripper.
- Unique dripper design with
- Physical root barrier which provides better protection against root intrusion without reliance on chemicals
- Largest filter in each dripper
- Widest water passages within the dripper
- Unique TurboNet™ flow path
- Dripper position within the dripperline
- The water is drawn into the dripper from the stream center, preventing sediment from entering the drippers.
- Flexible tubing
- Adapts to any planting area shape
- UV resistant
- Withstands heat and direct sunlight for on-surface installations
- Single hole dripper outlet from tubing
- Better protection against root intrusion