£1.95 - £2.25
Line Flushing Valve 1/2"
- Optimize System Performance. Helps reduce maintenance and increase dripper line performance.
- Drip irrigation systems
- Clean or dirty water
- Flushing water volume: approx. 1 gallon per cycle
- Maximum zone flow rate per Flush Valve: 15 GPM As irrigation starts, valve flushes out dirt particles
- Minimum pressure required: 1.5 psi in the open position.
- Maximum pressure: 57 psi
- Flushing reduces sediment build-up
- Automatic cleaning operation at start of each irrigation cycle
- Unique design reacts to flow, not pressure, allowing operation even at full line pressure
- Can be disassembled to allow for winterization "blowout"
- Normally open - full opening at the beginning of irrigation cycle.
- Flushing- while pressure builds up in lateral, water velocity flushes the debris out through opening.
- Closing - small quantity of water flows into upper chamber, causing diaphragm to seal openings. It remains sealed until irrigation cycle ends, then the diaphragm gradually opens again.<.li>
- **You will need a Female Compression Tee 16mm-1/2"-16mm per valve**