Rain Bird MSP-1 Surge Pipe
- The MSP-1 surge pipe protects against electrical surges on two-wire communication paths. It can be installed directly in a controller pedestal or underground in conjunction with a MGP-1 (a grounding plate which provides a mounting location.)
- Ideal to use with the Rain Bird Surge grounding plate within 5m of the controller location and create an earthing pod with the Plate and surge pipe which will protect the controller from any Lightening strikes or power surges.
With Rain Bird 2 Wire
With Hunter 2 Wire
- If the Decoders are surge protected use the earthing rods with every 4 output or 6 output decoder and after every 8 or 150mts with the 1 output or 2 outputs decoders using a Rain Bird LSP-1.
Click for Product Brochure
- If the Decoders are surge protected use the earthing rods after every 8 decoders.
- If not surge protected use the Dual Surge arrester and earthing rods.