Hunter’s Wireless Flow System pairs with any HC Flow Meter ( Sold Seperatly) to provide wireless flow monitoring capabilities with Hydrawise enabled controllers.It offers irrigation professionals a simple way to add flow monitoring to a system, protecting even the largest landscapes from damage and wasted water. The WFS monitors flow and instantly notifies the controller in case of a broken pipe or leak, prompting the system to shut down. The WFS is compatible with Hunter’s WI-FI Hydrawise controllers and can be easily installed as a retrofit to an existing Flow-Sync® or as a system upgrade. Its robust waterproof design ensures that the WFS is ready to safeguard your landscape, even in the harshest environments. The WFS is a cost-effective and easy-to-install solution to protect your landscape from unforeseen damage and wasted water. Link with a Hunter Flow Meter and all installs can be achieved without having to dig up roadways, paths or lawns.
- Wireless flow sensor saves time, materials, and labour
- Simple-insertion flow sensor for monitoring and reacting to real-timeflow conditions
- Provides station-level flow monitoring for reaction to high- or low-flow conditions, helping to protect against waste and damage from leaks
- Compatible with Hunter Hydrawise HC, HPC, PRO-HC AND hcc controllers.
- Flow data is transmitted wirelessly every 5 seconds, indicated by a blinking green LED on both the transmitter and receiver.
- The wireless HC receiver is powered by the 24vac terminals in the controller
- The wireless HC flow transmitter is powered (3 x AA Batteries) and has 2 wires coming from it for connection to the HC Flow Meter.
- Recommended pressure range: 0 to 15.0 bar; 0 to 1500 kPa
- Pressure loss: < 0.009 bar; 0.9 kPa
- Maximum distance sensor to receiver: 152 m
- Operating frequency: 868 MHz
- FCC and CE approved
- Warranty period: 5 years