Rain Bird ESP-RZX
ESP-RZX Series Controller Features
4, 6 or 8 Station Contractor-Grade Controller for Residential and Light Commercial Use
The popular Rain Bird ESP Series of sprinkler controllers has been expanded to provide a contractor grade irrigation controller for residential and light commercial applications.
The ESP-RZX provides zone based set up that is easier to understand by untrained users. Fixed 4, 6 and 8 station models are available.
The ESP-RZX provides flexible scheduling features that make the controller ideal for a wide variety of applications including residential and light-commercial irrigation systems.
Easy to Use
The ESP-RZX Controller was designed with ease of use in mind. Zone-based scheduling allows every valve to be scheduled independently.. The large LCD screen shows all of the programming for each zone at the same time. Simple graphic based user interface is easy to understand and presents every controller feature at your fingertips.
- Large LCD display with easy to navigate user interface
- Weather sensor input with software overide
- Master valve/punp start circuit
- Non-volatile (100 year) program memory
- Programmable under battery power
- Zone based scheduling, allows for independant schedules assigned to each zone. (Run times, start times and watering days are customisable by zone)
- 6 Independant start times per zone
- 4 Watering days option by zone: Custom days of the week, ODD calender days, EVEN calender days, Cyclic (every 1-14 days)
- Manually water ALL or SINGLE zone on demand
- Electronic diagnostic circuit breaker
- Contractor Rapid Programming™ and "Copy previous zone" for faster inital set up
- Weather sensor bypass
- Weather sensor bypass by zone
Easy to Install Controller Hardware
- The ESP-RSX Controller requires only two mounting screws. A guide for ½“ or ¾” conduit allows for professional installation of field wires into the cabinet.
- Plastic wall-mount case
- 4, 6 or 8 station units
- 2 x AAA batteries for time and date backup (INCLUDED)
- Station timing: 0 to 199 min
- Seasonal Adjust; -90% to +100%
- Independent schedule per zone
- 6 start times per zone
- Program Day Cycles include Custom days of the week, Odd, Even, & Cyclical dates
- Manual SINGLE station
- Manual ALL station
- Input required: 120 VAC ± 10%, 60Hz International models; 230 VAC ± 10%, 50Hz
- Output: 24 VAC 650mA
- Power back-up: 2 x AAA batteries maintain time and date while nonvolatile memory maintains the programming
- UL, cUL, CE, C-Tick, FCC Part 15, Industry Canada ICES-03, IRAM S-Mark, India STQC, Israel, SII, Saudi Arabia SASA, South Africa SABS
- Width: 6.65 in. (16,9 cm)
- Height: 5.90 in. (15,0 cm)
- Depth: 1.54 in. (3,9 cm)